WANTED: Superstar Administrative Coordinator in Vancouver!
Imagine… a world where you get to help families turn their custom dream home into reality, day after day. You leave an impact on peoples’ lives.
Imagine… a work culture where you actually LIKE the people you work with!
That’s what we do, and we need your help!!
We’re looking for an experienced Administrative Coordinator with a “go-getter” type of attitude to join our team.
IS THIS POSITION FOR YOU?
You will play a very important role in the future success of our organization. There are exciting opportunities for you to help truly make a difference and experience significant professional growth.
As an Admin Coordinator, you will be accountable for:
- Delivering a WOW experience to all clients
- Professional, energetic, positive attitude, and willing to work in an environment that is constantly changing
- Work with design studio to coordinate project files and permitting packages
- Work with Municipalities and consultants to successfully secure project permits
- Supporting Vancouver Studio Manager in completing set-up of Vancouver office systems
- Coordinating with Calgary office to ensure consistency of information
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Coordination and communication with consultants, clients, and team
- Making travel arrangements
- Admin tasks (phone answering, filing, scanning, etc.)
- Coordinating monthly speaking events and special occasions
- Creating and maintaining organizational systems
- Ability to tap into numerous resources to problem solve, comfortable making critical decisions autonomously.
Our studio is in Vancouver on W. Broadway & Cambie, half a block from the sky train. Our office features an inspiring 180 degree panoramic view of Vancouver skyline, North Shore mountains, and English Bay…. 🙂 Who says work has to be boring?
We are an award-winning custom home design firm with 2 studio locations in Western Canada – Calgary and Vancouver. Our team’s mission is to transform the world through amazing design, one client at a time, one beautiful home at a time.
CULTURE… WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH:
We like to have fun!! Life is short… 😉
We are highly passionate about delivering AMAZING designs, creating raving fans for clients, and being the best at what we do (who wants to be #2??!)
We are a bunch of A-players… We work hard, but play hard – work & life balance is encouraged.
NOTE: SUPERSTARS ONLY. We are looking for A-Players to join our high performing team of exceptional design professionals in a long-term, career-oriented position.
To apply, please complete the following steps: