WANTED: Superstar Architectural Technologists for our Calgary Studio!
Imagine… a world where you get to help families turn their custom dream home into reality, day after day. You leave an impact on peoples’ lives.
Imagine… a work culture where you actually LIKE the people you work with! That’s what we do, and we need your help!!
We’re looking for a Senior Architectural Technologist with a “go-getter” type of attitude to join our team.
IS THIS POSITION FOR YOU?
You will play a very important role in the future success of our organization. There are exciting opportunities for you to help truly make a difference and experience significant professional growth.
Here is who we are looking for:
- Has experience in delivering world-class customer service to clients
- Minimum 3+ years in a residential design environment
- Can produce designs and working drawings in Revit
- Thrives in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Familiar with Land Use Bylaw, Development Permit, and Building Permit process and drawing requirements in City of Calgary
- Open to working in new municipalities across Canada and learning new municipal things
- Loves to learn new things, be mentored by senior team members, serve as a mentor, and open to growth opportunities
- Someone confident in their skillset, yet humble enough to learn new things and grow with our team.
- Looking for a long-term position with a highly growth-oriented company
Our studio is in Calgary in the heart of Inglewood, right on 9th Avenue, near the river and tons of restaurants and shops.
We are an award-winning custom home design firm with 2 studio locations in Western Canada – Calgary and Vancouver. Our team’s mission is to transform the world through amazing design, one client at a time, one beautiful home at a time.
CULTURE… WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH:
We like to have fun!! Life is short… 😉
We are highly passionate about delivering AMAZING designs, creating raving fans for clients, and being the best at what we do (who wants to be #2??!)
We are a bunch of A-players… We work hard, but play hard – work & life balance is encouraged.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com